Saturday, September 26, 2009

From New York Post: "Being photographed looking "fat" in a bikini is the best thing that ever happened to Jennifer Love Hewitt. In 2007, the star was dubbed chubby after being snapped on the beach, and famously brought herself back into the limelight by declaring, 'A size 2 is not fat!' Now, Hewitt is on the cover of Shape showing off her new sexy bod. She told the magazine, 'I fall asleep feeling beautiful. Then, in the morning, before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself.'"

Hmmm...what did I say to myself before I left the house this morning?
1. I love that you (I) dreamt about growing lettuce and giving birth to a small white snake that nursed.
2. You (I) should not walk out that door to buy coffee.
3. I should have been done with this section of the book 2 months ago. Maybe I was smarter two years ago.
4. Oh look. It's my bedframe, still in a box.
5. I love myself! Did my tie-dye jeans shrink?

No comments: