Thursday, October 23, 2008




This is the work of the very talented Sara Woster, who was a student of mine several years ago. She is raising money to support women in the Congo, and will paint you a picture for $27. If you want her e-mail address, please let me know. She writes:

Women for Women International has held a fundraiser for the past few years called Run for Congo. I cannot and will not Run for Congo, but I can Paint for Congo.

From now until the end of November in exchange for a small donation of $27 you can receive from me an 8 x 11 original painting on paper that will make the perfect holiday gift for somebody you either love, or are obligated to buy something for. You provide the subject matter or a photo of somebody or something near and dear to your heart and you will receive a lovely, original painting from me. Go to Target, get yourself a frame, and you have given somebody a thoughtful gift while helping to save the world.

samples of my illustrations on Flickr for anybody who may not be familiar:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28096630@N06/

No comments: