Thursday, December 27, 2007

I know that some of you may remember when I temporarily lost my rabbit for a few hours and I pushed my fridge on its side, took the mattress off the bed frame, emptied all my closets, and ran sobbing into the street with a head of lettuce, asking strangers coming from the park, "Have you seen a small brown rabbit?" You remember that I shook the fence at the construction site and yelled my rabbit's name. You remember that I called two of you over here and collapsed on the floor. We heard a little tiny scratching noise. We climbed under the kitchen table and went to the wall. One of us looked up and saw a small head coming out of the backside of the kitchen drawer. The head had two long ears. We spent a half hour coaxing Augustus down, building a ramp. Well, I just want you to know that I looked under the kitchen table and the camera is not there. I am tempted to push over the fridge. I am hoping to hear a little scratching noise tonight. I had great pictures from Christmas day to show you.

No comments: